Notes and Suggestions
- The map takes some time to load, so please be patient. The initial loading is finished once the list of tours appears below the map.
- Watch the tours first and in order.
- Each tour also takes time to load. A tour is ready to be played once the control bar appears (or resets, if it was already open).
- The images in the map are loaded dynamically and will depend on the speed of your internet connection. If you have a slower connection, it is recommended that you periodically pause the tours to allow the terrain to load.
- Have fun exploring the whole system.
- Disclaimer: The data in the map is provided on an "as is'' basis. For accurate details respecting the NAWAPA project proposed by the Ralph M. Parsons, Co., please consult the original documentation.
The Basement team will be releasing more detailed tours of sections of the NAWAPA program. They will be located on this page as they are completed. So far, the distribution system is posted here. The overview tour can be found at http://larouchepac.com/nawapa.