Jerome Corsi reported today that his website WND has obtained a 270-page Arab-language report from a Libyan now in exile, which documents the networks which killed Ambassador Stevens, and shows that they are in fact the allies in the Obama destruction of Libya and the killing of Qaddafi. WND interviewed the author, Muftah Faraj, a member of the Warfalla tribe of Bani Walid in Libya.
The report blames Obama for destroying the stable, secular regime of Qaddafi and unleashing the radical jihadists. When WND offered the report to the CIA, they responded that they had already obtained a copy.
The report states that one Mohammad Abdullah Aqil, a Mercedes dealer in Tripoli, was the principal funder of al-Qaeda in Libya, after falling out with the Qaddafi regime. He worked closely with Abdul Hakem Belhaj, the chief al-Qaeda operative who organized and directed the terrorist attack that killed Stevens. However, Belhaj has a history (some of the following is from the new report, some from EIR files):
* Belhaj fought with the Mujahideen in Afghanistan who took over Kabul in 1992.
* He then formed the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG), a group that failed to overthrow Qaddafi in two decades of fighting.
* In 1998 he fled to Afghanistan and fought with the Taliban, and was thought to be close to Mullah Omar.
* After 9/11 Belhaj was arrested in Pakistan, but was sent back to Libya, then re-arrested in Malaysia in 2004, detained in Bangkok, where he claims he was tortured by the CIA before being returned to Libya, where he again claimed to be tortured, but was then released in an amnesty deal.
* After all this history as a terrorist jihadist, Obama then embraced him as a freedom fighter in 2011, and Belhaj led the sack of Tripoli and the murder of Qaddafi on behalf of the British and Obama!
After Qaddafi was murdered, the Arabic report documents that the Mercedes dealer Aqil "funded Belhaj in supplying vehicles and military equipment for Libyan revolutionaries and al-Qaeda terrorists opposed to the regime imposed on Libya by Obama," and was complicit in the 9/11-TWO murders in Benghazi.
As a final twist, the report claims that Belhaj is the brother of al-Qaeda's former second-in-command Abu Yahya al-Libi (which means "of Libya"), who was killed in Pakistan by a U.S. drone in June. As LPAC reported last month, on September 10 al-Qaeda chief al-Zawahiri, in his annual message on the eve of the anniversary of 9/11/2001, called for attacks on Americans, especially in Libya, in retribution for the drone murder of al-Libi! What the Obamatrons call "no actionable intelligence."